Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Bresslaw, to Marley, to McDonald...


Despite the headline, there's no commentary needed.

It's the ultimate Spurs celebrity team, plus subs and backroom staff.

I'm pretty proud of them, I must say.

I reckon we'd take on anyone.

And yes, I know there are more pressing matters facing Spurs fans right now, but, still... COYCS!




Goalkeeper: Peter Cook

Right Back: Phil Collins
Centre Back: Bernard Bresslaw
Centre Back: Nicky Wire
Left Back: Warren Mitchell

Left Midfield: Stephen Mangan
Centre Midfield: Jude Law
Centre Midfield: Trevor McDonald
Right Midfield: Mathew Horne

Centre Forward: Michael Holding
Centre Forward: Bob Marley

Substitutes:
Simon Mayo
Charles Bronson (notorious lifer, not movie star)
D'Arcy Bussell
Gideon Coe
Michael Fish


Manager: Kenneth Branagh
Assistant Manager: David Aaronovitch

Coaching Staff:
David Hepworth
Salman Rushdie
Howard Jacobson

Chairman: Bruce Forsyth
Director of Football: Leslie Philips

Club Historian: Simon Schama

Pre-Match DJ: Brandon Block

Masseuse: Patsy Kensit

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering where Patsy Kensit was - and then... the punchline. It was, in fact, a happy finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the only strange aspect of all this is that I didn't use a picture of her. Especially after all that research I did. I researched twice yesterday, in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil Collins, can't we play on the assumption he got sent off in the tunnell..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Simon, Yeah, I've also had calls for the inclusion of Paul Whitehouse, so maybe we could make that swap.

    ReplyDelete